Friday, January 26, 2007


Today when I got on my blog, I saw a few comments that were anonymous on my blog. I do not appreciate any comments on my blog that pertains to sexual imorality. I was angered at first, thinking who on earth would do something like that, I was very disturbed that someone sent me an awful link to an awful site. But, the comment was anonymous, so obviously they too didn't agree with it. Pretty pathetic.

As I constantly remind my children, and as Thumper from Bambi's mama told him.... "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all".

For those that maybe already read the comments or linked to that page. I apologize. This is not who I am and what I represent. It's just someone taking advantage of a free posting on someone's site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home