Saturday, July 26, 2008

WOW~! Time went by so fast.... I am now back from San Antonio. I seen rain!!! Oh yea.... The wedding was pretty awesome. Lots of announcements. It was Bob's 40th Birthday. (He doesn't look 40) and Bob's sister got engaged as well.

Working with Andrea has been a pleasure. She is sweet and is an awesome person. Bob is the sweetest guy, he LOVES Andrea so much. You can see it in his actions. To me, Action speak LOUDER than words. And to see Bob's actions toward Andrea spoke volumes of his LOVE for his bride.

Here are a few pictures from there day. It was such a festive cultured night. Andrea is a spanish teacher. Hablo Espanol.... I told her I am SOOOO rusty as I attempted to send her an email prior to leaving to San Antonio.

Here are a few pics.




This is Miguel & Rosetta.... CUTE!!!



This is The Little Church at La Villita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home