Wednesday, December 03, 2008



After a day at the shop, These ladies are so busy!!!!

I did my first all day Animal shoot this month. A good friend of mine... I just love her!!! Her name is Kat. She has a business in Flowermound "Suds N Scissors". ( a animal grooming place) You can visit her at www.sudnscissor.biz



She also has a rescue team that rescue people when lost and whatever else they need to rescue. Check out what Kat's doing at www.doggonedetectives.com ... Now those that know me know Judy likes the CSI & Detective stuff. I honestly think I should have been a detective or CSI agent. Actually, those that know me... know I'm type A personality so what I really meant was to be the owner, top dog....something like that! LOL! I just am amazed when Kat tells me the stories about the dogs( I get all into it) They are just so smart!!!

Pretty cool!! Go check it out! Kat's really cool too! You just got to love her!


Here are some....



This is Brooklyn & Harlem....


This is Sweetie.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home