Sunday, May 23, 2010

This past week has been an off week for me. It's just been a busy week. I had things thrown in my week that just weren't the average normal week for me. It was all good, but scrambled my week.

Today, I went to my dear friend Jamies wedding. Jamie is such an amazing girl. I've known her for about 10 years. And really got to know her the past 5 years.  We share a common bond...Photography... our passion.  It was awesome to see her marry her prince Darrien. I am so happy for her. She look amazing! She always looks amazing. You have to know JAMIE!  She's beautiful and full of life! 

At the wedding you should of seen Jamie & I trying to control the photography.  I am trying to tell her "TREE LIGHT" and she was totally positioning her set up after the wedding for her formals.  It was so funny.  I finally had to go in with my husband because, I wanted to add my opinion on the lighting. And either of us were the hired man for the wedding. LOL!!! 

 Her is a picture from rehearsal I captured of the happy couple :



I am a tad exhausted... but have work to do... tons of it too! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home