Friday, January 26, 2007

Just some portfolio work.....
This couple is so awesome! They have a passion for loving people.
I loved being able to capture there day & that beautiful sunset in the background.
This was taken at The Tribute in The Colony.
I told my husband that we are having our renewal of our vows at the Tribute.
The people there are just incredibly nice. Jack is really cool from the Tribute.


This is an exhausted bride after her bridal session.
(just kidding)
Anticipation..... I love the emotions that occur at a wedding.
My favorite area at the Dallas Arbo.
The groomsmen always have so much fun at the weddings! I love it!
I love capturing them enjoying themselves.
I love seeing the couple exit. They are overjoyed by the emotions of the day and the awesome commitment they made to one another.

I love purple & I absolutely loved the flowers at this wedding.
Brook, who was your florist?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home