Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Each day we find ourselves in circumstances that we can't control. We must remember in every situation, no matter what it is we can only control how we respond to situations. Make a choice today, to take the high road. No matter how bad things may seem, or how impossible a situation may be. Enjoy the moment and see the BIG picture in life. I've come to realize that's it's okay to enjoy the moments that are before us. Each circumstance/situation is to help us become a better person. Today, make a decision to press on toward the mark. Take a moment today to look at the positive things that are around us, and appreciate those things.

I have the opportunity to enjoy my two sons. My daughter flew the nest. (she's 21) Finally, after running and working and striving all my life since I was 14 I come to realize that I missed alot in life. The part that we enjoy. I must say, I'm coming to learn how to finally ENJOY life for what it is....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home